So you want to start learning to code? Thank's for coming here to learn about getting started! The code for your demo class is in your email should you need it. If you don't have one just fill in the form below and we will send you instructions about how to get started.
On Your Mobile or Tablet
1. Download the Google Classroom Application from an App Store. Choose from the following:
2. Log into the application with your Google Account;
3. Add the classroom by clicking the [+] button and entering the classroom code;
On a Computer or Online
1. Goto classroom.google.com;
2. If you are not already logged in, Google will ask you to login (here you can click more options to create a new account).
4. Once you are logged in, click the [+] icon to add your new classroom;
5. Enter the classroom code you were given by your teacher or email;
6. You should now see your classroom and be able to view classroom material. Visit Google's help centre for classroom if you need instructions about how to use the class. Don't forget to check if there is some important help information for your class in the About section!